TERMS & CONDITIONS
Free 3-month Kids Pass: Long T&Cs
These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any claim, or cancel the membership of anyone in breach of these terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Digital Rewards Group Limited t/a Kids Pass of Windsor House, Windsor Way, Knutsford WA16 6JB, with Company Registration Number 08924065.
- The promotion is open to residents of the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), aged 18 or over.
- Employees of the Promoter, its agents or affiliates, or of any other person or other organisations connected with the administration of this promotion, or any relatives or members of the same household as any of the aforementioned, are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
- The promotion is open to new Kids Pass customers only.
- There is a maximum limit of one claim per household.
- Any existing members will receive the option to gift the free 3-month membership to a friend or family member.
- The promotion shall open on 25.01.2021 and come to an end on 31.12.2021 (inclusive) (“Promotional Period”).
How to claim
- In order to claim your free (1) 3-month Kids Pass membership, during the Promotional Period, you must:
- a)purchase one of the following Dolmio products which also bears the promotional packaging (while stocks last and subject to availability)
- b)Visit kidspass.co.uk/Dolmio (“Website”);
- c)Input the unique code as found on the packaging printed on the promotional product and your details (full name, email address, postcode and store purchased from) onto the Website.
- d)Once you have successfully completed the registration process, an activation email will be sent to the email address entered on the website. Following successful activation a welcome email will be sent to you confirming your 3-month Kids Pass It is your responsibility to check any junk/spam folders in your email account to ensure that you are in receipt of all relevant communications;
- Customers will be able to claim their 3-month Kids Pass membership until 31.12.2021
- Customers who do not give complete and accurate details when making their claim, or those who make or attempt to make a claim in someone else’s name will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
- Incomplete, inaccurate or late claims will not be accepted. The Promoter takes no responsibility for claims not successfully made on time or at all due to a technical fault of any kind or due to any reason beyond its control. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all claims by requesting further information from the customer (which they must provide within 28 days of such request) including but not limited to asking for proof of purchase, address, contact telephone number and identity details. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to accept any claim or withdraw membership entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements.
Free 3-month Kids Pass Membership
- The unique promotional code has no cash value and is automatically void if sold, offered for sale or if any attempt or offer is made to transfer the unique promotional code for value.
- The free 3-month Kids Pass digital membership is non-transferable and non-exchangeable and no cash or other alternative is offered.
- You and anyone accompanying you to any of the attractions visited using your free 3-month Kids Pass membership will be solely responsible for any costs or expenses which may be incurred when you claim your free 3-month Kids Pass membership or visit any of the attractions.
- The free 3-month Kids Pass membership is valid for 3 months from the date on which you make your claim (provided that you must submit your claim and complete the registration process in accordance with Clause 6 by no later than 31.12.21.
- Always check opening dates and times before your intended visit on the relevant attraction website.
- Certain attractions or features shown on the promotional materials are not necessarily available.
- Please note that some attractions operate a chargeable car parking policy.
- Size, height, weight, age and other restrictions and medical warnings apply at certain attractions. It is your responsibility to check whether any such restrictions or warnings apply.
- All attraction information is subject to change; please check the relevant attraction website(s) before your visit for the latest information.
- Entry into any participating attraction will be subject to the individual attraction’s terms and conditions of entry from time to time.
- By claiming your free 3-month Kids Pass membership through the Kids Pass site or app, you warrant that:
- You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts and you are at least 18 years old;
- You will be financially responsible for all of your use of and through our site as well as for use of your account by others including but without limitation minors (under 18 years old) living with you, who you will supervise in their use of our site under your name or account;
- All information supplied by you or members of your household in using this website is true and accurate; and
- You shall be completely responsible for all charges arising out of the use of Kids Pass’ site including without limitation the costs of products or services provided by suppliers with whom you contract via Kids Pass’ site.
- You may link to the Kids Pass home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage Kids Pass’ reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on Kids Pass’ part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Where the Kids Pass site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Kids Pass have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- Your membership will not automatically renew once the free 3-month membership is over.
Cancellation of Kids Pass Membership
- You may cancel your membership at any time. You need to do so by calling the membership team on 0333 996 1563 between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday or by emailing email@example.com. On cancellation, you will receive email confirmation of cancellation of your account from Kids Pass.
- Please note that from the date of cancellation Kids Pass will disable your log in details so you will be unable to access any member offers and promotions appearing on the Kids Pass site or app. If you cancel your free 3-month Kids Pass membership, you will be unable to reopen it.
Conditions of Use
- As a condition of your Kids Pass membership:
- You must not share your Members Club username or password with any other person outside of your household;
- You must have a mobile device which allows you to download the Kids Pass app or access to a computer to benefit from Kids Pass’ digital membership;
- You must not reproduce your digital Kids Pass membership card;
- As “Kids Pass” is a trade mark registered in the UK and operated under an exclusive licence by Kids Pass Limited (the Kids Pass trade mark) you must not reproduce or otherwise use any part of the Kids Pass trade mark or anything deceptively similar to it, or authorise assist or enable others to do so without Kids Pass’ prior written consent;
- You must not use Kids Pass’ trade mark in combination with any other third-party trademarks, names, logos, illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or graphics without Kids Pass’ prior written consent;
- You must not use or share any redemption codes, vouchers or details of the savings Kids Pass have obtained from those food and leisure organisations whom participate with Kids Pass (Kids Pass’ Partners) via social media, on printed material, or in any other media whatsoever;
- You must not supply your digital Kids Pass membership card to any person in connection with either the purchase of any goods or the payment for or hiring of goods under a hire purchase agreement whether with any of Kids Pass’ Partners or otherwise.
- Please note that failure to comply with any of the above conditions will entitle Kids Pass to either (i) cancel your membership with immediate effect by written notice to you, or (ii) suspend your membership and the use of your digital Kids Pass membership card until you have remedied your breach of the conditions to our satisfaction. Failure by you to remedy the breach within 14 days of us notifying you of the same and requesting you to remedy it will result in the immediate cancellation of your membership.
Kids Pass Partners
- Kids Pass’ current Partners and their redemption locations are as shown on the Kids Pass site and may vary from time to time.
- As a member, you will be granted access to offers in the ‘Member’s Area’ of Kids Pass’ site or app where you can search for available offers and discounts. The discounts provided will vary and you should check the details of each attraction/restaurant for details of how to redeem the specific offer before going. Some attractions will require you to make a pre-booking or ask for a printed voucher on entry. Pre-bookings can be made online where available or by telephone. Please note that we shall not be liable for any delay resulting out of the postage of tickets purchased online.
- The expiry date of each digital Kids Pass membership card should be checked and will not be valid for use if and once it has expired.
- Digital Kids Pass membership cards can only be used by the named member and the members of that person’s household and is strictly non-transferable.
- On occasion, Kids Pass may remove or amend offers or promotions provided by their Partners. Kids Pass will use reasonable endeavors to replace them although they shall have no liability for any such withdrawals or changes to the availability of an offer.
- Members will have the benefit of all additional attractions or third party offers which are added to the ‘Member’s Area’ and app.
- Any printed material that you may receive from Kids Pass provides information about offers available from Kids Pass’ Partners that were correct at the time of printing and are subject to change.
- Your digital Kids Pass membership card cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash or other denominated vouchers or discount cards, nor can it be used in conjunction with any special promotions, discount tokens, coupons or cards or other offers.
- Kids Pass are not liable for any attraction, or any of Kids Pass Partners that refuse to honour the advertised discount or promotion.
- Any queries regarding the redemption of your digital Kids Pass membership card with any of Kids Pass’ Partners should be directed to the Kids Pass membership team on telephone number 0333 996 1563 between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday or sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For additional terms & conditions which apply to the Kids Pass Membership please visit www.kidspass.co.uk/terms
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this promotion or amend any of its details without liability, but will use all reasonable efforts to minimise the effect of such circumstances in order to avoid unnecessary consumer disappointment.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies, distributors and companies will not in any circumstances be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the membership or in connection with this promotion, except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees, or where such liability cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum permitted by law). Your statutory rights are not affected.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- The Promoter’s decision is final with regard to all matters relating to this promotion and no correspondence relating to it will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion, to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so, and eliminate or disqualify any claims that it regards as being in breach of these conditions or the spirit of the promotion.
- The Promoter has no control over communications networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter will not be held liable to any individual for any fraud committed by any third party nor for any event beyond its control, including, but not limited to user error, any network, computer, and hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict, delay;or prevent a customer’s participation in the Promotion.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- This promotion is subject to English law and the entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts, unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.
- All participants will be deemed to have accepted (and will be bound by) these terms and conditions.